LED and SOLAR APPLICATIONS
- 600 old mercury filled “natural white” fluorescent tubes were replaced with our very powerful “TRUE WHITE” LED Tubes. The power savings per bulb are 42W to 18W, which is equal to 62MW per year and over $17,000 in cost savings.
- A brilliant 30kW Roof Top Solar system at Mercedes. With a large consistent daytime power load for their HVAC, lighting, and computer systems, the 30kW solar system fits nicely into that power supply and is completely absorbed by the dealership. Very high ROI.
- 50 new 18W LED Tube fittings and 30 new 35W LED Shopfitter lights were installed in a new area of the shop to promote the pool equipment. The change in quality of light was so dramatic, we then replaced the remaining 100 existing old fluoro tubes with new 18W LED Tubes.
- When choosing flooring, the colour options are very important. Solomon’s had old “warm white” fluorescent tubes and 50W Halogen downlights that were replaced with “Natural White” high CRI LED Tubes and Downlights to really bring forth the actual colours of the product.
- One of the first sporting clubs in Australia to go LED with high power iLLi Stadium LED Lights. 4 new 18m poles and 16 x 1000W LED Stadium lights with Philips Luxeon T chips and Meanwell drivers give the same light for half the power, 3 times the life expectancy, instantaneous on/off, DMX lighting control, and bottom of the pole based power supplies for future maintenance.
- A typical office/warehouse retrofit replacing 80 old fluoro tubes with 18W LED Tubes and 6 x 400W Metal Halide Highbay lights with 120W High Power LED Highbays. This has annual savings of $3000 with a R.O.I. under 3 years.